Why choose LifePoint?
LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc.'s Asset Management strategy is centered on goals-based investing. Our goals-based investment process helps clients identify their goals and set priorities based on their investing time frame and personal circumstances. It's a holistic approach that helps clients pursue their goals and maintain confidence, even in stormy market conditions. Goals-based investing focuses on active asset allocation, is designed to manage investment risk in relation to a goal and provides access to third-party specialist managers. The Family Office team at LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. wants our client's ultimate destination to be financial wellness.
Our approach leads the client through a strategic process where we build a portfolio to pursue their expected outcomes. Your strategy will be:
- Tactical - with an objectives based portfolio that seeks to weather shifts in market conditions.
- Dynamic - with active portfolio management that helps exploit potential opportunities and mitigate risks.
- Unique - as your customized portfolio strategies are tied to pursuing your specific goals and intentions.
Tactical allocation may involve more frequent buying and selling of assets and will tend to generate higher transaction cost. Investors should consider the tax consequences of moving positions more frequently. Asset allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. will implement goals-based investing that will strive to produce results under all possible conditions. Our investment strategy will include:
- Growth Goals - This is a long term strategy where growth investing introduces clients to the many opportunities and risks that the market offers. It may lower the chance of outliving your assets.
- Stability Goals - Goal-based investments seek to adjust the risk profile in stormy markets conditions. Stability is vital for intermediate-term goals.
- Income Goals - When clients need to meet income goals, like funding daily expenses in retirement, your assets should manage against the hazards of a potentially rough market. By preserving income-producing assets while balancing with moderate growth investments, you may be able to out pace inflation.
- Why Goals-based Investing? Goals-based investing may help investors remain calm when the markets challenge their patience and help curb counterproductive behavior. Investment in a portfolio that is responsive to market changes may help to alleviate anxiety.
LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. is interested in far more than finding the next great investment opportunity. We want to ensure that all the assets in your portfolio are customized to your goals and help pursue your vision.
As a valued client with LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. you may take advantage of: