A consultation with Rod will be as individual as your needs. The more you share about your goals, risk tolerance and complete financial picture, the better he's able to provide essential advice and recommend optimal solutions. It is easier to make rational and important decisions about your finances when you are well informed and organized. The dedicated team at LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. provides you with personalized investment consulting services where our first step is to understand your goals, values and vision.
What is going on in your life?
- Getting married
- Growing your family or welcoming a grandchild
- Sending a child or grandchild to college
- Getting divorced
- Planning or preparing for retirement
- Becoming a caregiver
The Richest Man in Babylon
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
Acres of Diamonds
In life it often happens that the answers are right in our own back yards. This may be particularly true of investing.
What are your financial goals, both short-term and long-term?
- Save for a house
- Save for children's education
- Pay debt down
- Start a new business
- Develop a retirement plan
- Transfer wealth to future generations
- Establish a legacy
To Buy or Not to Buy
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Charitable Giving: Smart from the Heart
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
What are your investment questions?
- Are you invested appropriately to meet your goals?
- How can you better manage all your investment accounts?
- How can you consolidate 401(k) plans?
- Is there a better tax-sensitive investment strategy for me?
Events on Wall Street
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
The Rule of 72
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
What is your current financial situation?
- What are your current assets and liabilities?
- What are future expenses and incomes (tuition, parental care, inheritance, etc.)?
- What is your risk tolerance?
The Power of Compound Interest
Learn how to harness the power of compound interest for your investments.
The Cost of Procrastination
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Since any good investment plan requires maintenance, you will have regularly scheduled consultations with Rod to review your portfolio. Your consultation with Rod at LifePoint Wealth Management, Inc. provides you with the service, personal time and attention that you deserve, leaving you with our goal-- your financial wellness.